Ice Pop And Popsicle Recipes For 50 Delicious Frozen Desserts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Blueberry Creamsicles Recipe
Blueberry creamsicles are a cool treat for a hot summer day. They are creamy and fruity, made with fresh blueberries, heavy cream, and whole milk.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
- Combine blueberries, heavy cream, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Fill popsicle molds with the mixture and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, or until completely solid.
- Run creamsicles under warm water for a few seconds to remove from molds.
DIY Popsicle And Ice Cream Molds
Pops: Icy Treats
6 Piece Popsicle and Ice Pop Molds
The Popsicle Cookbook
Toasted Coconut Fudgsicles Recipe
Strawberry Rhubarb Popsicles Recipe
Blackberry Cheesecake Popsicles Recipe
Mango and Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles Recipe