Ideal for Kids, Eight Different Popsicle Molds to Make a Variety of Fun Shapes and Flavors
Mango and Shredded Coconut Popsicles Recipe
These Mango and Shredded Coconut Popsicles are cool and refreshing on a hot summer day. They are simple to make and taste delicious because they are made with fresh mango, coconut milk, shredded coconut, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
- Blend the mango, coconut milk, honey, and vanilla extract in a blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Add the shredded coconut and mix well.
- Fill popsicle molds halfway with the mixture.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until solid.
- Run the molds under warm water for a few seconds before gently pulling on the sticks to remove the popsicles.
- Serve and have fun.
The Complete Popsicle Cookbook
The Ultimate Summer Popsicle Recipes
12 Piece Popsicle Molds
For The Love Of Popsicles
Blackberry and Mango Popsicles Recipe
Watermelon Popsicles Recipe
Strawberry Grape Popsicles Recipe
Cookies and Cream Popsicles Recipe