Naturally Delicious Icy Sweet Summer Treats From A–Z, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mint Watermelon Popsicles Recipe
These Mint Watermelon Popsicles are a refreshing summer treat. They're delicious, refreshing, and simple to make. Watermelon, mint, and lime juice combine to create a flavor explosion that will cool you down on the hottest of days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
- In a blender, combine the watermelon chunks, mint leaves, honey, and lime juice.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Fill popsicle molds halfway with the mixture.
- Popsicle sticks should be inserted.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, or until completely solid.
- Run popsicles through warm water for a few seconds to remove them from the molds.
The Complete Popsicle Cookbook
Creamy Mango Popsicles Recipe
Cherry Creamsicles Recipe
Homemade Fruit Popsicles Recipe
Grape Kiwi Orange Watermelon Popsicles Recipe