Includes 10 Popsicle Molds For Homemade Ice Pops
Peach Streusel Popsicles Recipe
These Peach Streusel Popsicles are a refreshing summer treat. Popsicles of creamy peach yogurt with a crunchy streusel topping.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
- Puree peaches, Greek yogurt, honey, almond milk, and vanilla extract in a blender until smooth.
- Mix flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, and melted butter in a small bowl until crumbly.
- Fill popsicle molds with peach mixture, leaving about 1/4 inch at the top.
- Sprinkle the streusel mixture over the peach mixture and gently press down to adhere.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds, run the molds under warm water for a few seconds before gently pulling out the popsicles.
8 Piece Popsicle And Ice Pop Molds
Popsicles: A Simple Popsicle Cookbook
Silicone Popsicle Molds 10 Piece Set For Homemade Ice Pops
Blueberry Lavender Popsicles Recipe
Patriotic Popsicles Recipe
Blackberry Lavender Pops Recipe
Orange Popsicles Recipe