Home-Made Natural Iced Treats, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Fudgesicles Recipe
On a hot day, these homemade fudgesicles are the perfect way to cool off. They are a healthier alternative to store-bought fudgesicles, and they taste just as good.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Whisk together the milk, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Stir constantly over medium heat until the mixture reaches a simmer.
- To make a slurry, whisk together the cornstarch and water in a small bowl.
- Pour the slurry into the simmering milk mixture and whisk constantly for 2-3 minutes, or until the mixture thickens.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Fill popsicle molds halfway with the mixture and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until solid.
- Run the molds under warm water for a few seconds to loosen the popsicles before removing the fudgesicles.
- Serve and have fun.
6 Piece Popsicle and Ice Pop Molds
The Popsicle Cookbook
8 Piece Popsicle And Ice Pop Molds
Popsicles: A Simple Popsicle Cookbook
Mango Popsicles Recipe
Strawberry Yogurt Pops Recipe
Blueberry Lavender Popsicles Recipe
Patriotic Popsicles Recipe