Ice Pop And Popsicle Recipes For 50 Delicious Frozen Desserts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Lime Margarita Popsicles Recipe
These refreshing and boozy Lime Margarita Popsicles are perfect for a hot summer day. They're a refreshing way to enjoy a classic cocktail in frozen form, made with fresh lime juice, tequila, triple sec, water, and sugar.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
- In a blender, combine lime juice, tequila, triple sec, water, and sugar.
- Blend until the sugar has been completely dissolved.
- Fill popsicle molds halfway with the mixture.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, or until the mixture is solid.
- Run the molds under warm water for a few seconds to remove the popsicles.
12 Piece Popsicle Molds
For The Love Of Popsicles
DIY Popsicle And Ice Cream Molds
Pops: Icy Treats
Blueberry and Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles Recipe
Strawberry Popsicles Recipe
Mango and Shredded Coconut Popsicles Recipe
Raspberry Popsicles Recipe