Home-Made Natural Iced Treats, Shipped Right to Your Door
Strawberry Mango Lime Popsicles Recipe
These Strawberry Mango Lime Popsicles are a cool treat for hot summer days. These popsicles are a healthier alternative to store-bought popsicles because they are made with real fruit, Greek yogurt, and a touch of honey. Plus, they're incredibly simple to make.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 10 minutes
- Combine the chopped strawberries, mango, lime juice, and honey in a blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Blend in the plain Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Fill popsicle molds halfway with the mixture, leaving a little space at the top for expansion.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours, or until solid.
- Run the molds under warm water for a few seconds and gently pull on the sticks to remove the popsicles.
- Serve and have fun.
DIY Popsicle And Ice Cream Molds
Pops: Icy Treats
6 Piece Popsicle and Ice Pop Molds
The Popsicle Cookbook
Mango and Shredded Coconut Popsicles Recipe
Raspberry Popsicles Recipe
Mango Popsicles Recipe
Strawberry Yogurt Pops Recipe