Naturally Delicious Icy Sweet Summer Treats From A–Z, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Creamsicles Recipe
These homemade creamsicles are a creamy and refreshing take on the classic orange popsicle. These creamsicles, made with real orange juice, heavy cream, and honey, are the perfect treat for a hot summer day.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
- Whisk together the orange juice, heavy cream, honey, vanilla extract, and salt in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Fill each popsicle mold about two-thirds full with the mixture.
- Insert popsicle sticks into each mold and freeze for 4-6 hours, or until firm.
- After the creamsicles have frozen, run the molds under warm water for a few seconds to loosen them from the molds.
- Enjoy the tasty homemade creamsicles.
8 Piece Popsicle And Ice Pop Molds
Popsicles: A Simple Popsicle Cookbook
Silicone Popsicle Molds 10 Piece Set For Homemade Ice Pops
Blackberry Pops Recipe
Mango Watermelon Popsicles Recipe
Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
Creamy Mango Popsicles Recipe