Make Delicious Popsicles At Home With These Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Strawberry Rhubarb Popsicles Recipe
These cool Strawberry Rhubarb Popsicles are the ideal summer treat. They're sweet, tangy, and irresistibly delicious, made with fresh fruit and a hint of lime.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a medium saucepan, combine strawberries, rhubarb, sugar, water, and salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until the fruit is soft and the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Blend the mixture in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Blend in the lime juice and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Fill popsicle molds halfway with the mixture and insert sticks.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Run popsicles through warm water for a few seconds to remove them from the molds.
The Ultimate Summer Popsicle Recipes
12 Piece Popsicle Molds
For The Love Of Popsicles
DIY Popsicle And Ice Cream Molds
Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
Pistachio Popsicles Recipe
Gummy Worm Popsicles Recipe
Homemade Matcha Popsicles Recipe